- 2017 (2)
- 2016 (9)
- 2015 (5)
- 2014 (18)
- 2013 (33)
- 2012 (44)
- 2011 (43)
- 2010 (103)
- 2009 (130)
- 2008 (118)
- Chris Fabry
- Married to Andrea since 1982. We have 9 children together and none apart. Our dog's name is Tebow.
Connect with Andrea
Where We Are Now
After finding and remediating mold twice in our Colorado home, we abandoned ship in October 2008. Because of the high levels of exposure, our entire family was affected. After months of seeing different specialists for all of the problems, we came to Arizona to begin comprehensive treatment to rid our bodies of the toxic buildup. In August 2009 we moved into a larger home, four bedrooms, south of Tucson, north of Mexico. I am doing my daily radio program/ writing from that location. Thanks for praying for us. We really feel it.
My Blog List
Saturday, May 12, 2012
2:27 PM | Posted by Chris Fabry | | Edit Post
I looked at her and said, "You have not because you ask not."
She said, "Okay, here are some things I would like for Mother's Day."
The plan: Queen for the Day.
THE TOP 15 THINGS ON ANDREA'S MOTHER'S DAY LIST
1. Mom will not think about Tebow and his food, stool, or kidneys. (Tebow is our dog.)
2. Unlimited time in for self-pampering. (And not thinking about Tebow.)
3. Someone to clean the kitchen counters and wipe cabinets. (Looks easier than it is.)
4. Have the compost watered and turned. (They'll be doing this to me in a few years.)
5. Some type of non-killer clothing…like shorts, T shirt, dress. (This will be a future blog.)
6. Foot bath using the detox bucket. (Some people have a bucket list, she has a detox bucket list.)
7. Foot massage at home. (As opposed to one at those expensive foot massage mega-stores.)
8. Laundry all taken care of…folded and put away on Sunday night so I wake up to very little laundry. (No comment.)
9. Someone to make a batch of soap. (This is beginning to sound like Little House on the Prairie.)
10. Sweep out garage… this is asking a lot if it’s hot. (We'll get Half-pint to do it.)
11. Help me organize the soap room. (Seriously? This is on your Mother's Day list?)
12. Help me organize my desk/office area. (I guess if the soap room is there, this is bound to show up.)
13. For food: I would love a blackened salmon with a vegetable on the side…also a green juice. (You're making me hungry.)
14. I would love to have a day where there is no fighting and everyone is happy with their life. This, too, is asking a lot…especially if it’s hot. (This may sound subtly manipulative and coercive, but hey, it's only one day a year.)
15. Time alone to work on my week ahead….a whole day of rest for my weary brain. (You deserve it!)