- 2017 (1)
- 2016 (9)
- 2015 (5)
- 2014 (18)
- 2013 (33)
- 2012 (44)
- 2011 (43)
- 2010 (103)
- 2009 (130)
- 2008 (118)
- Chris Fabry
- Married to Andrea since 1982. We have 9 children together and none apart. Our dog's name is Tebow.
Connect with Andrea
Where We Are Now
After finding and remediating mold twice in our Colorado home, we abandoned ship in October 2008. Because of the high levels of exposure, our entire family was affected. After months of seeing different specialists for all of the problems, we came to Arizona to begin comprehensive treatment to rid our bodies of the toxic buildup. In August 2009 we moved into a larger home, four bedrooms, south of Tucson, north of Mexico. I am doing my daily radio program/ writing from that location. Thanks for praying for us. We really feel it.
My Blog List
Monday, August 6, 2012
10:46 AM | Posted by Chris Fabry | | Edit Post
1. Christians don’t have to be a wimps.
2. Being well-versed in the Scriptures and being a know-it-all are very different things.
3. Kindness and compassion are more attractive than a bombastic, showy faith.
4. Humility and a broken heart for sinners is a Christlike response to those who disagree with you.
5. Hard times prove who you are behind the curtain.
6. You can be the same person with the on-air light on or off.
7. You can spend a lifetime following God closely and still never figure him out.
8. The struggle proves you’re alive, and that God is working.
9. You are judged by the way you treat the person who can do nothing for you.
10. The Bible is relevant to every issue. We need to learn how to study it, interpret it, and most of all, live it.